Update – The real TrailheadX agenda is now posted https://developer.salesforce.com/trailheadx/agenda. If you’re attending be sure to stop by the Campfire Tales session being put on by Pluraslight on Wednesday at 12:40!
Like everyone else, I await the official agenda for TrailheadX – the first Salesforce developer conference.
However, being as impatient as I am, I did some digging (through my imagination) and came up with a short list of some of the amazing experiences we can look forward to. Here they are:
- Everyone will get loaded onto RVs for learning on the road with Jeff Douglas @jeffdonthemic – learning coding while driving through California’s beautiful state and national parks.
- You’ll then practice your skills on tablets as naturalists guide you on a nature trail as part of the innovative Trailhead on Trailheads program.
- TrailheadX takes place on the same day as the California primary. Donald Trump will lead a hands on training of implementing wall management on Salesforce platform using advanced currency management (since it’s going to be paid for in pesos) assuming he can get currency management to work (See here ).
- A Benjamin Franklin lookalike will demonstrate building a mobile electrical system management app built on Lightning.
- As part of our commitment to community service we’ll be reaching out to the homeless – the thousands of San Francisco tech workers who struggle to afford a bed in a hacker dorm while only making six figures.
- Featured performance by Adele singing her hit song “Hello World”