Thank you to those who volunteered. The book has been published and the preview period is over.
Are you interested in being a preview reader for “Advanced Apex Programming for Salesforce.com and Force.com“? I’m looking for a limited number of preview readers. If you are interested, please send an email to with the following information:
- Your full name (first and last name).
- Are you willing and able to read the book (about 230 pages) and share your comments in the next two weeks?
- Do you consider yourself an intermediate or advanced Apex developer (I’m looking for both)?
- Have you ever worked on a managed application that has been published on the AppExchange?
Other than reading the book, all I ask is:
- Let me know if you notice any technical errors in the book.
- Let me know of any best-practices that I recommend that you think are incorrect.
- Let me know of any best-practices or design patterns that you feel should be in this book (or in the next edition of the book).
- Possibly provide a quote that I can use for the book, or, after publication, post a blog entry or book review on Amazon or other book site.
This is a preview copy that has not undergone a full copy-edit or final page layout, so you can expect those to still be somewhat rough.
In return for your help, you’ll get:
- ..to be among the first to read the book.
- A first edition copy of the printed book.
- Acknowledgement as a tech reviewer and thanks in the book.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.